American Legion Post 140 family holiday party!
The Post 140 Holiday Party is December 9th, 6-8 pm, at Lifepointe Church (small building). Below is a list of things we need to know from you if you are attending:
1. How many people will be attending?
2. What will you be bringing? This is a potluck and we want to make sure we don't have only desserts and side dishes. You can keep it simple by telling us a main dish, dessert, or a side dish. We will provide ice, water, plates, cups, plasticware, and napkins.
3. Are you interested in donating decorations? Of course this also means you will be available to put them up and take them down.
4. Are you willing to volunteer to help with set-up and tear down/clean-up? You will need to arrive by 3:30 pm for set-up.
5. Will you be participating in the white elephant gift exchange? Please bring a gift to exchange for every person that is attending to participate. For example, if you bring four people, you will need to bring four white elephant gifts.
Please reply to ( Commander@Post140Az.org ) with your information. I look forward to seeing you on Dec 9th.
"For God and Country"
Jerome S. Cranke Post 140